Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hello Again

This blog started as a love letter to someone, though I didn't fully realize it at the time.
But, as with most relationships, it ended…

Instead, though, I re-remembered an interesting little tidbit about myself: I love to read out loud. I'm not normally alone, but recently I've closed my bedroom door and drowned out the world by reading out loud a certain book. So, why not turn those moments into a podcast?

You'll hear me read my current happiness-making book, no edits, most of it for the first time. (My brilliant idea came at the end of Chapter Two.)

I will admit, I know these next 30+ episodes will be a love letter in their own way, but I hope my heart fares better with this endeavor than with my last. Either way, it is a story worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment